If You believe that any Content made available on or through the Service has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes an intellectual property right You own or control, promptly send a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” containing the following information to the Designated Agent identified below. Your communication must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or material claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient for Smule to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Smule to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You should consult with Your lawyer and/or see 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the DMCA to confirm Your obligations to provide a valid notice of claimed infringement.
COPYRIGHT CONTACT INFORMATION
Send written notices for claimed infringement by email or by postal mail to: