Ensuring that Ghostnote items accurately represent our company message is a big task! However, a high standard of practice provides value for everyone involved, and helps to make your items more attractive to potential buyers. Help us to help you by comparing your listings against this checklist before publishing for sale, to ensure they meet our item standards.
My item is unique. Ghostnote specializes in selling unique, one-of-one pieces of musical history and artwork, and as often as possible your items should be true one-of-one works.
- In the event that you have a rare item (e.g. a couple of test pressings for an album), ensure that you physically modify the items in some way to keep them distinct.
- My item is free from IP issues. You own all the rights to your item, and no one's going to sue you for selling something that doesn't technically belong to you.
- My origin authentication scan has been approved. See this guide for help with origin scans.
- My update scan has been approved. Your item can't be shipped without at least one update scan to confirm its current condition. Navigate to your personal dashboard in your Ghostnote account, choose the item from your portfolio, and elect to take an update scan.
- My Origin Story is finished. This guide will help you write a good Origin Story. A story sticks forever once an item is sold, so make sure yours is up to snuff!
- My feature pins are accurate and detailed. No one word feature pins - tell us a story with these, as well! This guide will help you navigate effective feature pinning.
- I've completed all required fields in my listing. This includes, weight, dimensions and additional photos, among other requirements.
Once you've created a listing or two, this will feel like second nature; however it's still a good idea to glance at the checklist to ensure your listing meets a our standards. We believe in the value of your artwork, and care should always be given to the listing so that others can easily believe the same.